Hello Fobem tribe! Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Need a good ole spiritual uplift? These spiritual affirmations help support you in acknowledging your true divine self. When exhaling these affirmations into your daily spiritual practice, they help you develop your skills in staying in tune with your spirituality soul. Affirmations also help you replace negative thought patterns with positive ones. As you continuously work with them, they help change your thinking & understanding which is something we all need.
1. Now is the time for my good.
2. I excel at the perfect living of Life.
3. I put my life in the hands of Infinite Love and Divine Wisdom.
4. I see nothing but me.
5. I am now surrounded by the divine, embraced and cherished, nurtured and protected.
6. I am perfectly blessed and I am a perfect blessing for the world.
7. I trust and respect my body’s wisdom.
8. I put myself, my health, and healing above everything. I strive to live a good life.
9. I am in charge of my pain and understand the needs of my body.
10. Happiness is the music of my body.
11. I am filled with positive energy.
12. I am accepting and know how to take care of myself.
13. I have opened my heart to love again.
14. Love is my priority, not hate.
15. No matter how hard life gets, I’m going to still prosper.
16. My choice is to happy.
17. I breathe in peaceful energy, I breathe out unwanted energy.
18. I voice my truth.
19. I voice my intuitions.
20. I have a purpose, so I need to fulfill it.
21. I was created to be uniquely and I see it every day.
22. I love everything who made me who I am today.
23. My soul is cheerful.
24. I am gifted to heal others.
25. I am gifted with the universes love, strength, & wholeness.
In this world of pain, stress, and tensions the power of healing is unmatched. We as humans deal with so much on our universe. We encounter situations when our emotions, anxiety, & curiosity fill our minds. To receive that inner peace through those challenges, using healing statements is definitely the main importance that can help. Utilizing these affirmations to pin point our self conscious minds, is to act on by experiencing the peace that we need in our lives.
I am not a mental health professional, but i discuss my past to help those who are suffering from anxiety like i did. I am here to give those who suffer from any kind of mental health issues tips, and advise them on moving forward. You have permission to screenshot my articles or bookmark them for motivation & healing support. Thank you for those who took their time out to read. Thanks!