Self-care will and always will be one of my favorite topics. Taking care of yourself mentally & physically is so important. Sometimes we skip over making our selves complete. So many of us forget about caring for ourselves and that is okay and can easily be changed. We just have to choose our well-being first, and everything else comes last. So I have compiled a list of different self-care things you can do for when you are having a bad day, or to add to your daily self-care routine! I put each topic in different categories so it can be easier for you to choose which ones suits you the best.
- Exit out social media
- Go to the spa
- Hit the movies by your lonely
- Do some meditation (Go on You Tube)
- Just sit and breathe for 10 mins
- Use Journal Prompts for an easy start
- Write 20 things you love about yourself
- Write 20 things that motivate you
- Brain dump to clear your cloudy mind
- Write down your negative thoughts, cross them out and replace them with positive thoughts.
- Track your mood swings so you can notice certain things that changes your mood
- Listen to inspirational podcast
- Hang out with someone who inspires you
- Create a vision board
- Read an inspiring book
- Write inspirational messages to your self on sticky notes and post them around to remind you
- Use a planner to plan out your busy week ahead
- Organize your home including office space
- Change your timing for the better
- Prep meals
- Exercise in the am before you take care of business
- Create a to-do-list
- Try learning something new
- Diy some home projects or designs for your home
- Paint something
- Try making your own recipe
- Write a short story
- Try creating something you never thought of or always wanted to try making
Hope these are helpful & straight forward :).
Check out my other blogs.
Follow me on all my social media accounts.
Ask me questions by visiting here.